Thursday, January 15, 2009

It amuses me...

It really amuses me how someone can come up to you and be like "Hey, can we talk civilly for five minutes?"
And your'e reluctant. Because you hate this person more than any other person you've met.
But you agree because you want to be the bigger person.

The real kicker is when that person then intentially starts fight and tries to blame you for the entire thing.
THEN they go on and block you on their blog, because that makes everything okay.
You know. Especialyl when they started the entire thing.

It makes me chuckle.
And it doesn't phase me at all.
I was happy without her for the previous month.
And by doing this she's just helping me.
So thanks for being on my side.
I'm glad you're growing up [BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHyeahright]

You're so immature that it makes me laugh.
You owe my girlfriend an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment