Thursday, February 5, 2009

S i n g m e s o m e t h i n g s o f t - s a d a n d d e l i c a t e - o r l o u d a n d o u t o f k e y - s i n g m e a n y t h i n g .

I disagree: People don't stop talking to people once they get a girlfriend or boyfriend.
I've maintained friendships with all of my friends.
As I recall, you said we weren't going to be friends or talk after I started dating Camden, so you brought this upon yourself.
I'm still just as good of friends with Erin and Kate and Steph and Tyler and Carl and Greg and everyone else as I was before I started dating her.

So I do believe that your statement is indeed false.
You just allow people to stray and don't try to reel them back in, because you play it as a game, and wait for them to come talking to you.
Tyler and I are very similar. We don't talk to people unless we have something to say. We tend not to initiate a conversation with someone unless we need to. HE can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm speaking on his behalf without him really letting me, but I feel that I'm fairly accurate, because we've discussed it before. Don't blame someone not talking to you on them unless you know they are deliberately ignoring you for no reason. That doesn't include me, because gave you a reason :]

3 comments:

  1. nah nick, you're right about me.
    I don't want to get in the argument. but you've got me nailed, yo.

    and not in a sexual manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. i play it as a game?
    uh no. thanks, don't talk on my behalf.
    the last two times i tried to have a conversation with you most of your answers were "k" even when that didn't make sense. We couldn't even have a conversation.
    and the thing about friendships being put on hold or ending happened with mark, ty and you. so maybe it's not everyone, just everyone i've ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not talking on your behalf.
    I wasn't all "This is what you think, so think it or else."
    From what I can tell? The way you've reacted pretty much.. in all cases since I've known you?
    That's what you've done. And I interpret that as a game, personally.

    ReplyDelete